ADR-5G Doner Robot Gas Fired 5 Radians
• Hygienic cutting without contact by hands.
• East to use and do not require any experience.
• Easy to remove and clean the parts.
• Capable of 24 hours operation.
• Sensitive and continuous doner cutting in desired thickness.
• Remote control.
• Reduces the overhead expenses.
• Bring prestige to the business.
• Adjustable press on the meat feature during cutting.
• Custom adjustable engine speed.
• Removable railed and filtered meat chamber.
• Removable meat cutting knife
• Wide cutting with circular Cutting knife with 14O mm diameter.
• On the possibility ot the robot blade sharpening.
• Horizontal rotisserie mechanism preventing damage to engine
• Air filtered cooling fans.
• Doner engine capable of rotating both directions and insulated from fat.
• Emergency stop button for safety.
• Seesawing doner quarry with adjustable angle.
• Adjustable flaps allowing easy cleaning of the doner quarry.
• Cover plate for preventing damage to radians while cleaning.
• Heater for maintaining the temperature of the meat bain-marie cut.
• The quarry section can be replaced with single or double row electricity or gas quarries.
• Long-life radians and wires
• Taps with safety volve
• Easy software update
• Monophasic operations
• Low energy consumption
• Manuel cutting in case of any failure or blackout
|The Number Of Radians||:||5|
|A - Top Depth||:||127 cm|
|B - Width||:||91 cm|
|H - Height||:||147 cm|
|C - Without Tray Depth||:||76 cm|
|D - Bottom Depth||:||109 cm|
|E -Lower fixed depth||:||75 cm|
|Gas Consumption (LPG)||:||1,048 kg/h|
|Gas Consumption (NG)||:||1,245 m3/h|
|Net Weight||:||208 kg|
|Max Weight of meat||:||150 kg|